Since entering the private sector in 1998, Cougar CEO has worked as a consultant to both governments and commercial entities. Clients include UK intelligence services, Special Forces; UK approved foreign intelligence services and police forces in the Middle East, Singapore, Jamaica, Trinidad, Nigeria, Sri Lanka and the USA. He has a range of commercial clients including several multi-national corporations.
Main areas of operation include:
- TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES OPERATIONS & TRAINING
- Cyber Security, Cyber defence and security operations centre operations
- SECURITY SYSTEM SPECIFICATION, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING
- SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENTS, DAMAGE LIMITATION AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- SECURITY TRAINING
- intelligence reporting, monitoring and predictive information services
- PROTECTIVE SECURITY OPERATIONS AND CONSULTANCY
- TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL TRAINING FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT OPERATIONS.
- SURVEILLANCE OPERATIONS SURVEILLANCE and TEAM TRAINING